Sunday, October 28, 2012

"Manic Monday!" (Without The Bangles)

My apologies for not posting anything for the past two weeks.  It has a been a crazy and busy month with a lot of things going on, and while I've been slacking with the blog posts, I promise I haven't done the same in other areas of my life!

The "Manic Monday" workout/exercise segment kicks off tomorrow (10/29) during the 6 A.M. hour on "Good Morning Arklamiss" on KNOE 8 in northeast Louisiana.  For my "non-Arklamiss" friends, I will make sure the segments are also available on YouTube.  I'm hoping to get more creative with the segments in the future and incorporate/demonstrate things that people can do if they're too busy to go to the gym,  or don't even have a gym membership but want to exercise at home.  I'm starting with the basics and trying to keep it easier for beginners.  Later on, I'll add in more advanced options for anyone who may be following along and needs to move on to that "extra challenge."

I"ve also been sticking to six days a week at the gym.  I'm getting a little aggravated with a lack of results.  A friend assures me that stuff is happening, but perhaps it is things I can't directly see.  I'm trying to get bigger, but I feel like I'm staying the same size.  I'm also paranoid that the weight gainer I'm taking will make me gain too much fat weight rather than the kind of mass I am trying to put on.

I ordered "Body Beast" from Beachbody, so I will be watching the DVD's at home and adding that into my workout routine at the gym as well.

Anyway, if you are in northeast Louisiana, be sure to tune in to "Manic Monday" tomorrow morning around 6:15ish!  Many, MANY thanks to my favorite hangout spot and part-time workplace the Monroe Athletic Club for letting April Dovorany and me use the facilities for taping!

Have a good week -- and remember to do something good for yourself!

Don't forget to like the Kurt 3.0 page on Facebook!  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment